The Christmas Night Market is an event for the whole family. You will feel like you are in a Christmas Wonderland with all the illuminated festive lights, carolers, snow machines and the lively spirit throughout. Some highlights you can expect:
-Food court featuring pop-ups by local restaurants
- Small artisan vendors selling all kinds of unique gifts and retail items
- 1500 sq ft holiday cocktail bar by The Good Lion
- Wine garden featuring the best SB County Wines
- Beer garden by SOhO Restaurant & Music Venue
- SOhO Restaurant & Music Venue stage featuring live music, carolers, and entertainment
Santa Barbara, also known as the Californian Riviera, will host the first ever European-style Christmas Night Market at 701 State Street (formerly Macy’s) in Paseo Nuevo Shops & Restaurants.
Come join us starting Black Friday, November 23rd - December 27th. Open Thursdays through Sundays.
This Night Market is one that you won’t want to miss – perfect to eat some delicious food and pick up unique Christmas gifts!